Search This Blog

Friday, August 10, 2012

South City Mall - A Dash of Glamour To An Otherwise Simple City of Mine



To an otherwise laid down, old and simple Kolkata - the South City Mall situated at the heart of South Kolkata in Anwar Shah Road, is like a splash twenty -first century necessity. It is for those who love to shop, dine, have fun, and enjoy adda (get together with friends). The place is simply amazing because it is brilliant in engineering, planning, and presence. It is also one-in-all mall in Kolkata for the first time.

There are hoards of top brands under one roof, like BIBA, Marks and Spencers, Ritu Kumar and so many. Besides, there are Pantaloons, Shoppers Stops - names most of us are familiar with. Over and above, there are Fame Multiplex and Spencer.

For the Foodies, for cheap or what it is worth prices, there are KFC, Food court, Pizza Hut and also pubs, clubs and restaurants.

It is one of the biggest of all the malls present here in INDIA .

1 comment:

Golden Triangle Tour Package said...

Beautiful! I haven't visited this place but I wish I had (or could). I enjoy looking at your pictures of India. Reminds me of my younger travelling days:)